Why you need us
1- Advertise to Reach New Customers.
Your market changes constantly. New families in the area mean new customers to reach. Remember 20% of families will move this year.
2- Advertise Continuously.
Shoppers don't have the store loyalty they once did. You must advertise to keep pace with your competition.
3- Advertise Because Your Competition is Advertising.
There are only so many consumers in the market who are ready to buy at any one time. You'll need to advertise to keep regular customers and to counterbalance the advertising of your competition. You must advertise to keep your share of customers or you will lose them to the more aggressive competitors.
4- Advertise to Generate Store Traffic.
Continuous store traffic is the first step toward sales increases and expanding your base of shoppers. The more people who come into the store, the more possibilities you have to make sales and sell additional merchandise.
5- Advertise to Make More Sales.
Advertising works! Businesses that succeed are usually strong, steady advertisers. Look around. You'll find the most aggressive and consistent advertisers are almost invariably the most successful.
6- Advertise Because There is Always Business to Generate.
Your doors are open. Salespeople are on the payroll. Even the slowest days produce sales. As long as you're in business, you've got overhead to meet and new people to reach. Advertising can generate customers now .and in the future.
7- Advertise With A Partner
The Voice is West Haven’s only weekly newspaper and a partnership with us just make good business sense.
West Haven Voice FAQs
1. We print 8,000 papers per week, distributed at gas stations, convenience stores, supermarkets and all public and some private schools. We are a much sought after publication, being the only fully dedicated weekly in West Haven.
2. We are a 5-column, 15-inch high tabloid- style newspaper. Width is 10 inches total, 5-column format. One column is 1-7/8 inches; Two columns are 3-7/8 inches; Three columns are 5-3/4 inches Four columns are 7-7/8 inches. Full Page is 10” wide.
- One column is 1-7/8 inches;
- Two columns are 3-7/8 inches;
- Three columns are 5-3/4 inches;
- Four columns are 7-7/8 inches;
- Full Page is 10” wide.
3. We take PDF or JPG format or slicks.
4. Four-color is an additional upcharge up to $340 plus the cost of the ad space.
5. Proofs are given following production of house-produced ads for approval.
6. Deadline for space reservation and in- house production is Friday at 5 p.m.
7. Deadline for camera-ready ads is Monday at Noon unless prior arrangements are made.
8. Pre-prints (inserts) are $65 per thousand or $520 for the entire run of 8,000.